Join us for the Advanced Endpoint Workshop with Palo Alto Networks.
The endpoint is one of the most common targets of advanced cyber attacks. Traditional endpoint protections, such as AV, cannot effectively stop the initial breach and subsequent spread of infection rendering your organization at serious risk to advanced threats.
In our Advanced Endpoint Protection Ultimate Test Drive, you will see how Traps, our endpoint security solution, preemptively blocks attacks that leverage both known and unknown malware and exploits before they can compromise your systems.
Come join the revolution and learn how to defeat the adversary at the endpoint in this hands-on workshop.
- Prevent ransomware attacks on the endpoint throughout the attack lifecycle
- Use the multi-method prevention settings to prevent exploit and malware attacks
- Defend against the execution of malicious files that could compromise your endpoints and, ultimately, your network
- Leverage the power of the next-generation Security Platform to prevent unknown malware
- Understand the chain-like nature of exploits
- Experience the power of advanced execution control and cloud intelligence
This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptops with an RDP client installed.
Lunch will be included in this half-day workshop.
Wed, December 11, 2019, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
ENS-Inc. Rancho Cordova, CA
Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc.
2860 Gold Tailings Court
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670