ServiceNow Fundamentals is a three-day course taught both as Instructor-Led Training (ILT) and Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) in timezones throughout the world.
The ServiceNow Fundamentals course will summarize fundamental platform features by:
- Describing the ServiceNow user interface
- Providing a summary of the database schema
- Demonstrating uses for commonly accessed applications
- Introducing advanced functionality, such as scripting and application development
The course weaves a scenario throughout to present real world, relevant lab exercises. The class features lecture and group discussions, as well as extensive hands-on practice and reinforcement delivered in a variety of labs.
- Module 1: User Interface & Navigation
- Module 2: Collaboration
- Module 3: Database Administration
- Module 4: Self-Service & Process Automation
- Module 5: Intro to Scripting & Application Tools
- Module 6: Capstone Project
What you will learn in this course: The fundamental features of the Now Platform
When: Tuesday, February 18th - Thursday, February 20th, 2020, 9am - 5pm
Where: ENS-Inc. Rancho Cordova, CA
Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc.
2860 Gold Tailings Court
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Cost: $1,900.00/per student and includes course materials. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.