This hands-on course provides training and lab work to support custom application development in ServiceNow. Attendees will build an award-winning loaner equipment application by working through a checklist of considerations for application creation, including decisions such as creating an application table vs. extending an existing table, and determining how users will interact with the application.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Design an application table: to extend or not to extend?
- Create and implement forms and views for a positive user experience
- Manage application business logic with scripts
- Control access to the application and its records
- Send notifications to stakeholders and collaborators
- Use Flow Designer to automate applications
- Test the application manually and automatically
- Use the Application Repository to install/uninstall applications
Who should take this course: ServiceNow experience level: 6 months - 1 year
What you will learn in this course: Design, build test, and deploy an application
When: Tuesday, April 21st - Thursday, April 23rd, 2020, 9am - 5pm
Where: ENS-Inc. Rancho Cordova, CA
Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc.
2860 Gold Tailings Court
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Cost: $1,900.00/per student and includes course materials. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.