VMware is coming to you virtually! We hope you’ll be able to join us for our first ever SLED week to discover how VMware is delivering modern, efficient, and engaging digital experiences across state, local, and education agencies.
This virtual event will feature five sessions, one a day, which will take you through tactical learning tracks covering remote workforce and learning, connecting and modernizing your apps, streamlining your cloud environment, and securing and protecting your data.
Don't miss an event filled with:
- Keynote speeches from public sector influencers and VMware leaders
- Insights from your peers on how they're addressing common challenges within their organization
- Interactive virtual booths for optimal networking with peers and VMware experts
- Access to solution experts to answer your technical questions
Sessions start at 2:00pm ET; 11:00am PT, but please join us before the session and afterwards for 15 minutes of networking with your peers and VMware experts! A breakdown of the sessions are below:
- Monday April 5 - Kickoff and Keynote
- Tuesday April 6 - Remote Workforce and Learning
- Wednesday April 7 - Connecting and Modernizing Your Apps
- Thursday April 8 - Streamlining Your Cloud Environment
- Friday April 9 - Securing and Protecting Your Data
Don't miss out - register today to join us virtually.
We hope to see you in April!